Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Introduction

So, this is my little blog about our journey to add a little member to our little family!

A friend (thanks, P!) suggested the name "Borrowed Treasures" for this blog because our children really belong to God. He entrusts them to us to raise, but we are really only borrowing them for awhile. I love this name, and the meaning behind it!

I will chronicle the journey of our next adoption. I am so excited, Moo (my son and NOT his true name) is so excited, and my family thinks I am just a little crazy, lol! I hope they will become more excited, though, as things progress and the journey comes to a conclusion with the placement of a wee one (or ones) who will complete my family.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy sharing our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment